Vomiting After Being Hit By A Bee Sting?
Hello, I want to ask, just now my friend got a bee sting, but why is he strangely vomiting? What medicine is suitable?
Being stung by bees is something that can happen to anyone. This condition is generally mild and harmless, but some people can experience an allergic reaction to the poison in a bee sting and this can be very dangerous so that it requires further medical treatment. Here are some common complaints experienced when experiencing bee stings:
Pain in the sting
Swelling or red on the sting
In addition to the above conditions, one needs to be aware of the symptoms of bee sting allergies, namely:
Nausea or vomiting
Out of breath
Do not handle complaints by yourself and consult a doctor immediately if you experience a variety of complaints above after experiencing a bee sting to prevent complaints from worsening or the emergence of dangerous complications, anaphylactic allergic reactions can be life-threatening.
Here are articles related to your question:
May be useful,