Want To Get Pregnant But Can’t?

Illustration of Want To Get Pregnant But Can’t?
Illustration: Want To Get Pregnant But Can’t? medfem.co.za

Doc, I’m 32 years old, I want to get pregnant but my tube, right and left, is non-patent, it’s blocked in two ,! What should I do. But doc, my menstrual cycle is normal 28 …… Mahon the explanation

1 Answer:

Hi vvalen,

Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.

Every woman, normally has 2 ovaries (ovaries) which are connected to the uterus through a tube called the fallopian tube. However, due to several conditions, for example due to pelvic inflammation, endometriosis, sexually transmitted infections, a history of pregnancy outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy), having a myoma, or having had surgery in the abdominal cavity, there can be blockage of one or both fallopian tubes. This is what makes it difficult for the eggs from the ovaries to reach the uterus. As a result, the fertilization process can also be hampered.

A blockage in one of the fallopian tubes generally still allows the sufferer to get pregnant naturally. However, if both fallopian tubes are blocked, the potential for pregnancy will be very small. However, pregnancy can still be attempted, although the likelihood of success depends on the severity of the blockage as well as the treatment procedures performed.

Selection of appropriate treatment for bilateral non-patent tubes needs to be adjusted to the cause of the blockage, the severity of the blockage, and the patient's overall condition.

In some conditions, blockages in the fallopian tubes can be corrected with surgery, namely with a laparoscopic procedure to remove adhesions that trigger blockages. However, in most cases, even after surgery, the potential for a normal pregnancy is still quite small. In fact, many women will experience an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the womb) because the fertilized egg fails to reach the uterus and implants in the fallopian tube.

In addition to surgery, a greater potential for pregnancy can also be achieved through an artificial pregnancy program, namely by the insemination method or IVF.

For that, we recommend that you consult directly with your gynecologist regarding the best treatment for you and your partner to have children. Doctors generally will carry out a thorough health and fertility examination, not only for you, but also your partner, to determine what kind of pregnancy program is right to do. However, coming back again, you still have to leave the results of all these efforts to God. Because, having a baby is a mandate and a form of trust from God. So, only God knows what is best for you and your partner.

Keep up the spirit, and hope it helps ...

dr. Nadia Nurotul Fuadah

: by

Related Question

Can People With Skin Asthma (eczema) Use Skin Care?

Can People With Skin Asthma (eczema) Use Skin Care?

(11 months ago)

Good afternoon doctor. Yesterday I went to a dermatologist, and he said I had skin asthma (I forgot what scientific language he mentioned). Then the doctor advised me to use all ba...

Red And Itchy Skin All Over The Body?

Red And Itchy Skin All Over The Body?

(1 year ago)

Hello Doctor You want to ask, a 17-year-old adult weighing 59kg for a man Friday afternoon itchs redness all over the body, given incidal and the night subsides. The next morning t...

How To Overcome The Feeling Of A Lump In Front Of The Left Ear?

How To Overcome The Feeling Of A Lump In Front Of The Left Ear?

(1 year ago)

Why is there a lump in front of the left ear if you hold it doesn’t hurt, is it dangerous? And how to cure it...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *