Watery Itching When Using Dekker On Hand When Injured?
hello, I had a small accident with the support of my left hand. after the accident my hands were swollen and could not be moved. I also went to the massage order and praise God that it was not swollen and it started to be turned back slowly. then 1 month later I went to the doctor to check because until then my wrist was still aching and the sound of creaking creaking. were able to get treatment and were told to use the iron that had the iron. however, only once a week my hands itch continue to appear watery bumps. I stop the use and medicine. until now I still feel pain and sometimes still sound krek2 every time I move lightly. I want to ask, what should I use Dekker so that my hands do not appear with watery bumps and medicines that accelerate the healing of my hands. because honestly I was busy enough to get medical treatment at RS and everyday I ride a motorcycle and type / write. make my hands hurt more like electrocuted
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition that you experience can happen because of several things
1. Infection in the skin area due to bacteria will usually appear palpable lumps of heat and pain
2. Infection in the bone area will cause severe pain and disruption of strength in the bone so that the bones become brittle
3. Joint displacement will usually cause the joint to sound and movement to be limited
This should be done further control to the doctor, especially orthopedic or bone specialist so that it can be seen whether the disturbance is limited to the skin area or up to the bones and joints. Some things that should be done are
1. Compress with a cold towel
2. Avoid using for excessive activities
3. Train for regular movements
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks