Weight Gain Continues To Increase When Using KB Implants, How To Choose The Right KB?
night .. r nI want to ask .. I was about a year ago I put on KB inflan .. I did not obstruct .. my body grew fat .. my appetite increased .. a little bit want to eat aj … before I was lousy eat. beray my body goes up 50kg to 68 now .. overweight at my age 20 years … is that the effect of the KB ?? What should I do? is it effective to open the KB? Bole I open KB before the time? danger? if for example you are replaced if you are effective … I also have injected 1 month but the menstruation does not stop (bleeding) until the injection stops … 3 months he said can make the peranakan dry my pill is empty … spiral I am afraid he said he could be infected according to the doctor who which one is good?
hello mom, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Contraception is a tool or method used to prevent / delay pregnancy and with a family planning program. contraception is divided into various types that have advantages and disadvantages of each, as follows:
1. Natural birth control (calendar method, avoid contact in the fertile period. Advantages: no cost. Disadvantages: couples often feel uncomfortable and often experience calculation errors.
2. Birth control pills. advantages: high effectiveness, regular menstrual cycles, do not interfere with sexual relations. Disadvantages: often forget to take pills, gain weight, can increase blood pressure.
3. male condoms. advantages: not expensive, protect from sexually transmitted diseases. Disadvantages: failure often occurs.
4. implants. advantages: high effectiveness, long-term (3 years), does not interfere with milk production. deficiency: irregular menstruation, cause headaches, nausea, and mood changes, weight gain.
5. spiral. advantages: high effectiveness, long term. disadvantages: expensive at the beginning, irregular menstruation, can escape alone, does not protect STIs.
6. and others.
some women using implants have the side effects of increased body weight, but to date there is no evidence to suggest that weight gain is caused by implant use. opening implants before 3 years is certainly no problem, usually occurs when the user wants to get pregnant. in choosing an appropriate contraception, of course, the decision in your own hands and it would be better if you consult directly with your doctor so that further examinations can be done that support because the side effects of contraceptive devices or methods vary each person. things you can do is exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes a day, manage stress, drink enough 2-3 liters per day. consumption of healthy and nutritious foods, and adequate rest.
may be useful..