Wetting Sleep In The Elderly 50 Years?
I want to ask there is frequent urination during the time-out lie either ato mlm every hour I definitely piss kl tp be awake long bs pipisnya such as sitting for hours morbidly ill to pee kira2 what ya my age 50 yrs
Hello. Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Related perceived grievances should be addressed and delivered some of the following, namely
- Is there a sense of hard BAK or feeling of incomplete
- Is there dripping after urinating
- Is there pain in the stomach area
- Are there other symptoms such as nausea or vomiting or fever
Some things that might happen and experienced is
- Urinary incontinence
- Enlargement of the prostate gland
Adalahkondisiketika someone sulitmenahanbuang urinary incontinence of urine, so jadimengompol. Symptoms are felt is often bedwetting in certain circumstances some of it was related to the type experienced that.
1. Bedwetting when there is pressure (stress incontinence) Patients with this type of bedwetting incontinence when bladder pressure, such as coughing, sneezing, laughing out loud, or lifting weights. This condition is caused by urinary tract muscles are too weak to hold urine when there is pressure.
2. Do not be put off urination (urge incontinence) incontinence sufferers of this kind can not withstand urinate when the urge for it to appear. Frequently changes in body position or hearing the sound of water flow makes the person wet the bed. This is often related to an injury to the nerves such as stroke, spinal cord injury
3. Bedwetting suddenly (overflow incontinence) Patients with this type of incontinence may urinate a little. This condition occurs due to the bladder can not be emptied until it is completely empty (chronic urinary retention), so that the residual urine in the bladder will be out a little. It is often associated with an enlarged prostate, bladder stone on kemi
Pemebesaran prostate often experienced by men aged 55 years and older especially. . The main symptoms penderitabenign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a disorder of urination, which can include:
Urine tough it out at the beginning of urination.
Need straining during urination.
Weak urinary stream or halting.
Urine drips at the end of urination.
Urination at night become more frequent.
Beser atauinkontinensia urine.
Some of the things was done to it in order to alleviate the symptoms are
- Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles with Kegel exercises can
- Create a schedule for regular BAK
- Lose weight if you are overweight.
- Eating foods high in fiber to prevent constipation.
- Limit consumption of caffeinated and alcoholic drinks.
- Quit smoking.
- Exercise regularly.
If symptoms continue to disrupt should consult the specialist urology conditions.
Thus the information we can convey. May be useful. Thank you