What Are Dietary Restrictions For Diabetics?
Morning, I want to ask. My father is sugar positive and he also has crystals in a small channel. Yesterday, I felt no pain when I peeed for today. Guess what foods and drinks are good to consume and not at all? And prevention so as not to hurt again. Please answer in detail, yes doctor. Thank you
Hello Lilis, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
The following foods / drinks for diabetics / high sugar levels:
- Carbohydrates: reduce consumption of white rice, white bread, french fries, cereals that contain high sugar. It's best to choose brown rice, whole grain bread, or baked sweet potatoes.
- Protein: reduce consumption of fried meat, skin of poultry, fried fish, and fried tofu. We recommend choosing skinless chicken breast meat, boiled meat, steamed or boiled tofu, grilled fish, eggs, and beans.
- Milk: reduce the consumption of milkfull cream, ice cream, yogurt, and cheese. We recommend the consumption of other milk products, such as skim milk, low-fat yogurt, and low-fat cheese.
- Fruit: reduce consumption of fruit-flavored beverage packaging, fruit juice drinks that have been mixed with sugar, and canned fruit that has been added to sugar syrup. We recommend the consumption of fresh fruit, real fruit juice that does not add any sweetener, or jam that does not contain sugar.
- Vegetables: reduce the consumption of vegetables plus sauce, cheese and butter. Choose fresh vegetables. Can be eaten raw or processed by steaming briefly or roasting.
You can read more in this article: https: //www.HealthReplies.com/line-food-for- sufferers-diabetics-the-good-and- bad
For patients with urinary tract stones it is recommended to multiply the consumption of water, to help relieve pain can consume over-the-counter pain relievers such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, etc. However, if the complaints do not get better you should consult with a doctor.
Thank you, hope that helps ..