What Are The Signs Of Twin Pregnancy?
,, I want to say it, now I’m 5 months pregnant, I went to the hospital in my 4th pregnancy, then after that the ultrasound was said to be twins, is the 4th pregnancy ultrasound practically positive for twins ,, then the signs of twin pregnancy what do you think … is it the same as the current one I think … ??
Hello, Zyanda Clariesta Aprilia Putri, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The signs of getting pregnant with twins can be similar to an ordinary pregnancy, but here are some signs that often appear in mothers who are pregnant with twins:
1. Significant weight gain
2. The stomach looks bigger than the gestational age
3. Nausea and vomiting that is heavier than pregnancy, usually because the pregnancy hormone (hCG) is in more levels
4. Feeling tired, uncomfortable, heart palpitations
To be sure, it is necessary to do a pregnancy ultrasound. If the doctor has confirmed twins, then there are several things that must be prepared to go through pregnancy and childbirth twins, for example:
1. Possible complication of pregnancy. Pregnant twins have a higher risk of suffering from conditions such as: high blood pressure during pregnancy, hemorrhoids / hemorrhoids, varicose veins, heartburn, bloating, more pronounced nausea / vomiting, a higher risk of miscarriage.
2. Do sports for pregnant women to increase stamina and body fitness.
3. Routine control at a doctor or obstetrician, to see the development of the condition of the mother and fetus and to prepare a delivery method that suits the conditions.
4. Inadequate daily nutritional and fluid needs.
5. Prepare yourself and your family, both physically, mentally, and materially to care for twins.
More details, there are articles on "signs of twin pregnancy" and "preparation for childbirth twins", which can be read for additional information.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.