What Causes Continuous Flu?
, I often experience flu continuously I have experienced this since 2013. I have tried taking cold medicine but when the drug reaction runs out of flu I return again … I wonder what is the cause? Thank you
Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition for colds that are frequent and continuous is usually related to the following conditions
1. Allergic rhinitis is an inflammatory condition in the airway area that is related due to hypersensitivity where inflammatory cells are triggered by certain conditions such as cold air, feathers, this condition usually recurs
2. Atrophic rhinitis is a prolonged inflammatory condition that will usually cause symptoms of nasal congestion often is alternating right and left hands
3. Repeated upper respiratory tract infections can occur because of decreased body immunity
Some good things to overcome are
1. Pay attention to whenever this happens when related to allergies the important thing is to avoid exposure to allergens or triggering substances
2. Increase immunity with good nutrition
3. Avoid indiscriminate use of nasal sprays
If the condition is prolonged you should consult a doctor, especially ENT specialist.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks