What Causes Penis Itching?
I Want To Ask, During These 2 Months My Penis Appears Rounded Dry Skin On The Head Of The Penis, Bars, And Under The Penis, Is There A Kind Of Lice Because My Penis Is Really Itchy, I Have Repeatedly Treated, I Have Been Given Skin Ointment But Not Have a problem.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
There are several skin and venereal diseases related to your complaint, namely:
1. Tinea cruris or ringworm is a skin infection in the groin, buttocks, anus, scrotum and / or penis caused by fungus. This disease is very closely related to the often moist conditions in the groin, genitals and surrounding areas, such as athletes, someone who often wears tight underwear and someone who is overweight.
2. Ptiriasis versicolor or tinea versicolor.
3. Ptirus pubis or pubic lice.
4. Scabies or scabies is a skin infection caused by house dust mites.
5. Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection that is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum.
Because many diseases that may occur, you should consult directly with the nearest dermatologist and venereal specialist so that you can do a direct examination. Direct examination by a doctor is needed to be able to know the diagnosis of a skin disease. Without a direct examination it is impossible for the doctor to know the exact diagnosis. With knowing the exact diagnosis of a disease, it can be known the cause and appropriate treatment according to the cause can be given.
Meanwhile, clean your genital organs every time you take a morning and evening shower and after the bowel and bladder. Use underwear that can absorb sweat and loose. If the underwear is damp, change immediately. Wash clothes using detergent and iron before using them again. Remember, it is strictly not permissible to use underwear in turns with relatives or friends.
Thus hopefully useful.