What Causes The Appearance Of Bruising Behind The Knee Accompanied By Festering Spots?
In the afternoon, I want to ask why you can suddenly get a bruise behind the knee and there are 2 spots and every spot there is pus and pus is surrounded by bruises, the pain has been going on for 4 days. Is this a serious illness? Please answer, thank you
Good evening, thanks for the question
Bintil or bump on the surface of the skin accompanied by redness, pus-filled, palpable heat and pain is a sign of inflammation or inflammation to the infection of the skin. Systemic symptoms that can accompany such as fever, general weakness, or weakness. Types of inflammation in the skin in question include:
1. Folliculitis, which is an infection of the hair glands.
2. Furunculosis, an infection of the hair glands accompanied by inflammation of the surrounding tissue.
3. Ectima, which is a superficial wound in the skin layer.
4. Abscess, which is a pus-filled lump in the deeper layers of the skin that is getting bigger due to a germ infection.
Risk factors for skin infections as above include:
1. Poor hygiene
2. Nutrition deficiency
3. Immune disorders
4. The surface of the skin that is not intact
To be able to make a definitive diagnosis it is necessary to directly examine the skin lesions by a doctor. The treatment for this condition is to maintain personal hygiene and good nutrition. Then it will be advisable to compress the wound with sterile liquid if the wound is wet. If the wound is dry then enough with topical antibiotic therapy. Maintaining clean wounds and personal hygiene is also important to prevent wounds from being healed for a long time and recurrence of similar conditions
Therefore consult a doctor to be assessed for skin disorders that occur and to determine the appropriate treatment.
So, hopefully can help help.