What Causes The Destruction Of The Lungs?
Hello? Good night, doctor? Apologize in advance, I want to know at the same time ask what things can cause lungs to be broken apart, Doctor? Can all be knowledge to me too Thank you very much for the answer, Doctor 🙏
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
All diseases that attack the lungs can cause lung damage, such as:
1. Lung injury or trauma
2. Lung infection
3. Lung cancer
As for smoking habits, exposure to cigarette smoke (in passive smokers), exposure to air pollution, poisoning of dangerous gases and drowning can also trigger lung tissue damage.
To be able to have healthy lungs, here are the tips I can give, which are:
1. Clean the house to the corner of the house from dust.
2. Make adequate ventilation and windows as a place through the air and sunlight.
3. Plant trees so the environment around the house becomes cool.
4. Do the burning activity as needed.
5. Dispose of waste or toxic and hazardous goods in their place.
6. Use motorized vehicles if necessary. If you only travel a short distance, you should walk or use a bicycle.
7. Do you have complete personal protective equipment when working in factories that produce harmful gases.
8. Don't smoke.
Thus hopefully useful.