What Cough Medicine For Pregnant Women Aged 7 Months?
Afternoon, I want to ask you a few weeks ago, I have a cough, I drink a lot of warm water and then the cough is reduced, these 2 days I have eaten a lot of sweets, so my cough comes back every time I push, I have a lot of stomach pain, I’m a doctor, what’s a doctor and what is it is it okay if my jnin is inside? and what is the cure? thanks please answer
Hello, yollandha, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Coughing can be caused by several possible causes:
1. ARI (upper respiratory tract infection)
4. Throat irritation due to spicy, too hot, oily, too sweet food
5. TB, especially if the cough is more than 2 weeks accompanied by other symptoms such as fever, night sweats, weight loss
To find out the cause, it is necessary to see a doctor. The doctor will physically examine the respiratory tract and the health of the mother's fetus, as well as supporting examinations if needed, such as complete blood counts and X-rays. The doctor will give medicine according to the cause and adjusted to the safety of the fetus. You should immediately consult a doctor because too much coughing can make the stomach hurt and feel uncomfortable for the mother, especially the larger the size of the stomach. What can be done to relieve symptoms are:
1. Drink lots of warm water
2. Drink warm water mixed with lemon and honey
3. Take a warm bath
4. Enough rest, avoid stress
5. Do not infect people who are sick/flu/cough
Here are tips to relieve coughing during pregnancy.
That's it, I hope it's useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia