Good afternoon, if the mercury thermometer breaks, what might happen to our body? Thank you.
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Mercury is a heavy metal liquid that will be dangerous if absorbed in the body. Some side effects that can cause effects are
Disorders of the body's coordination function Visual impairment Feel shaking Anxious and confused Headache To avoid this it is best to avoid using the product used in daily conditions, if not accidentally exposed it should immediately wash with water flowing for 10 minutes and avoid further and immediate exposure contact a doctor for further examination and treatment