What Is Corona Shortness Of Breath?
I feel short of breath (difficulty brnafas Karang2) to new1 This week I celebrate. I have no history of asthma? To my weight 88 kg and height 175? Am I infected with Corona? My younger brother has already had a dry cough and is not feeling well. Is it Corona?
Hello Kun Har, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Corona virus is a virus that infects the respiratory tract. People who suffer from COVID-19 can experience symptoms similar to flu. In corona virus there are 3 main symptoms, namely:
- Hard to breathe
Corona virus can be accompanied by other symptoms such as: muscle pain, headache, sore throat, runny nose, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Whereas the symptoms of the common cold, generally will cause symptoms in the form of:
Nasal congestion and runny
The flu can generally heal itself in 4-9 days. The stronger the immune system, the faster the flu heals. We recommend that you check yourself and your family to the doctor so that further testing can be done.
Maintain your immune system and family while maintaining a healthy lifestyle to prevent being infected with the corona virus. Here are some things you and your family can do:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and running water.
- Avoid close contact with people with respiratory problems
- Consumption of food that has been cleaned and cooked thoroughly
- If you are sick, then you have to do a good and right cough ethic.
- Avoid throwing up your phlegm carelessly
- Maintain the endurance of your body and family by multiplying the consumption of nutritious food, drinking enough water, regular exercise, adequate rest, avoiding consumption of cigarettes or alcoholic beverages, consumption of vitamins, and managing stress well.
- Use a mask if you are sick
You and your family can check the risk of corona virus infection at the following link: Check the risk of corona virus
You can read these articles to understand corona:
How to effectively not contract the corona virus
Different symptoms of corona and the common cold
Thank you, hope that helps.