What Is The Accidental Impact Of Eating Stale Vegetables On My Breast Milk?
My doctor wants to ask me, I accidentally ate vegetables that were cooked at 11 this afternoon, after eating those vegetables, vomited, Question, is there an impact, yes, the doctor ate vegetables that were made this afternoon for my milk, and the effect on my child, what doctors No. Please answer yes
Hello Nisa, thanks for asking.
Eating stale food is certainly accompanied by a risk of food poisoning due to bacteria or fungi that have lodged in the food and produce toxins (poisons). Symptoms of food poisoning can include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, sometimes accompanied by fever. Generally, these symptoms can be overcome with drugs to reduce stomach disorders such as antacids.
So far there are no scientific articles that link directly between food poisoning and the condition of breast milk. If indeed the food contained bacterial toxin, then the toxin is not necessarily entered into breast milk. Breast milk production can be disrupted if the mother who experiences symptoms of food poisoning becomes dehydrated due to vomiting and diarrhea. The child should not take food poisoning from breast milk unless the child takes part in eating the food.
If indeed symptoms of illness occur in children, you can immediately consult your child's doctor. Hope this information helps. Regards.