What Is The Effect Of Products Containing High Extra Whitening?
Tonight, I want to ask What are the effects / side effects of using skin care that contain high extra whitening for the skin in the future? And how to remove blackened scars / pimples and whiten / make the skin clean and bright white both face and hands, doctor, please enlighten and input / suggestions.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Many cosmetic products that contain harmful bleaching agents are on the market. For that, be wise as a consumer. Read each of the substances contained in cosmetic products. You can read about the types of harmful whitening agents that are often mixed into cosmetic products, here.
There are types of substances that remain dangerous even if only in small amounts, such as mercury. However, there are also some bleaching agents that are allowed by BPOM to be used in certain cosmetic products, such as hydroquinone with a maximum of 4% by doctor's prescription. In general, all skin whitening agents will work by inhibiting the formation of skin pigment, namely melanin. Actually, melanin is not only a skin color, but also serves to protect the skin from exposure to ultraviolet rays. Skin that is exposed to ultraviolet light will become wrinkled so that you are at risk of premature aging. In addition, the most important thing is that exposure to ultraviolet light can cause skin cancer. This risk will increase if you use harmful skin whitening products.
You can use any skin whitening product that is allowed BPOM content yes. You can also overcome the black spots on the face from acne and whiten the skin naturally. Here are the ways you can do at home:
1. Eat fruits and vegetables, especially those containing vitamins A, C and E.
2. Use protective equipment such as umbrellas, closed clothes, hats, masks and socks when going outside. Use a long-sleeved jacket and gloves when riding a motorcycle.
3. Use the hand body and sunscreen that contains high SPF repeatedly. The SPF content will disappear when washing your face or hands.
4. Limit activities on the ground or outside the home.
5. Limit eating oily and fatty foods.
Normally black spots will fade on their own over time. However, if it bothers you, immediately consult a dermatologist.
Thus hopefully useful.