What Medicine For Worms Can Overcome Difficult Weight Gain?
Good night doc, I’m Kiki, 18 years old. I am 151cm tall and weigh 45kg. I really want to gain weight but it is very difficult, my friend advised me to take worm medicine for adults. How is the dock?
Hello Kiki Wulandari, thank you for asking the HealthReplies.com team.
Based on your Body Mass Indes / BMI calculation which is 19.7. It said normal BMI / ideal body weight if it is in the range of 18.5 to 24.9.
Here are some ways to make your weight ideal:
- Eat more often in smaller portions.
- Consumption of healthy foods with balanced nutritional content such as fruits, vegetables, tofu, tempeh, nuts, and others.
- Consumption of nutritious snacks such as corn, dates, salads, etc.
- Avoid soft drinks, coffee, and other soft drinks that are not nutritious
- Expand the consumption of water when eating or after eating
- Manage stress well
- Live clean and healthy
- Enough rest
- Exercise regularly.
You need to know if worm medicine is used to treat worm infections. Worm infections occur easily if someone does not maintain environmental hygiene or is less accustomed to living clean and healthy, such as rarely or lazy to wash hands, not washing vegetables and fruits until clean before consuming them, or consuming cooked food. less mature.Worm medicine is divided into several types with ingredients that are adjusted to treat infections of different types of worms. Therefore, you should check with your doctor first to find out and carry out checks on you directly. Meanwhile, you can do a few tips above to help you.
The following article can be read more: ADD BB
Thank you, hope that helps.