What Should Not Be Done Temporarily After Undergoing Varicocele Surgery?
I want to ask, what should not be done temporarily after varicocele surgery to prevent hydrocele? Thanks.
Hello Megantara thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Varicocele is a swelling of blood vessels in the scrotal area (testicles). While hydrocele is the accumulation of fluid in the testicular sac. Fluid buildup is marked by the translumination test (light) will show the light. Keduahidrokel and varial can cause infertility.
to prevent hydrocele, including:
1. Maintain cleanliness in the pubic area and the area around the former operation
2. Does not make the situation easily infected or a blockage
3. Routine control and ensure the condition of the former operation is safe, control is carried out to the doctor who performed the operation
4. Many foods consume high in protein so that wound healing can occur quickly (such as: fish, egg whites and meat)
5. Not doing activities too heavy for a while until declared healthy
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a urologist.
thus hopefully useful