When Can You Have Intercourse After Menstruation?
Allo:) u003cbr u003Because I have stopped HAID, When I Can Do Sexually, Get Pregnant Young Fast
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
In order to get pregnant soon, you should have sexual relations during the fertile period. The fertile period is 2 days before and after ovulation. Ovulation is the time when the ovaries release the egg. Ovulation occurs 14 days before the first day of the next menstruation. Means, the fertile period is at 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 days before the first day of the next menstruation.
So, the first step you have to do is calculate the menstrual cycle. Menstrual cycle is the time interval between the first day of the last menstruation until the first day of the next menstruation. Normally a woman's menstrual cycle ranges from 21-35 days. Well, try to calculate the distance between the first day of your period in the last 2 months. That distance is your menstrual cycle.
After obtaining your menstrual cycle, you can determine when it is possible that the first day of your period is the following month (this month). Suppose October 25, 2019.
Next calculate your estimated ovulation time this month. For example, the estimated first day of your period this month is 25 October 2019, so the estimated time of your ovulation this month is 11 October 2019 (ie 14 days before 25 October 2019).
Then your fertility period ranges from 9,10,11,12 and October 13, 2019. This is the time with the highest likelihood that you can get pregnant after having sex with your husband.
Some other things that you should consider in undergoing a pregnancy program, namely:
1. You and your partner must eat healthy and nutritious food. However, it can't be excessive and it can't be lacking either. So it must be according to your needs. Don't forget to always consume fruits that are high in vitamin C, as antioxidants.
2. Do regular exercise with mild to moderate intensity. Namely 5 times a week, with a duration of 30 minutes each. However, it can't be overreacted.
3. Get enough rest. Minimum sleep a day is 6-8 hours in adults.
4. Manage stress wisely.
5. After the husband issued sperm in your vagina, you should be stretched out first for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. Do not rush to move, so as to provide an opportunity for many sperm to enter the cervix to get to the uterus.
6. Start taking folic acid from now on.
You can read about the benefits of folic acid for pregnant women here.
Thus hopefully useful.