White-colored Pimples On The Mouths Of Children Aged 2 Years?
Hello, I want to ask, my child is 2 years old, now he is sick, his tongue is white, his lips are dry, and in the palate and in my lower lip like a lot of pimples, white-bladder is rich in zits, now he doesn’t want to eat high school. , complaining of pain then, you may know that, why? And what is the cure ?? Thank you
Good Morning Mr. Anton Gusniawan Thank you for consulting to HealthReplies.com
Regarding the problem in the mouth of the father of children experienced how long has it been experienced? Has there been a history of illness before? Are there other symptoms such as fever / difficulty eating / shortness of breath / other symptoms? Is there enough time at the time of birth? Did you get complete immunizations?
Related to this it can still be caused by several things such as
- Fungal infections in the mouth (oral candidiation) are infections of the oral mucosa by fungi usually occur in someone with a low immune system such as children, old age, patients with diabetes / HIV / tuberculosis. Symptoms that appear are usually white plaques on the inside of the mouth, usually can be removed but cause blood at the bottom of the plaque.
- Sariwan (stomatitis) is a wound in the inner part of the mouth that hurts and is usually oval in shape with a redder edge and a white / yellow center. More commonly found in children and adolescents, especially those who experience vitamin C deficiency and bad oral higenitis.
- Lack of vitamin B12 and iron is one of the causes of the appearance of sores in the oral cavity. This can be accompanied by other symptoms such as weakness, appear pale.
To avoid this and reduce the symptoms of the following things can be done
- Maintain the child's oral hygiene by brushing teeth gently 2 times a day, including cleaning the oral cavity and tongue
- Gargle with clean water especially after every meal
- Avoid eating sugar or yeast such as bread, sweets in excessive amounts
We recommend that you consult your child's condition with a pediatrician.
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you