White Spots On The Legs That Often Recur?
I want to ask, my foot has skin disease, I don’t know what but it looks like a bump but it doesn’t itch sometimes. It’s like white. What medicine?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
In general, bumps on the skin can be a symptom of the following skin diseases, namely:
1. Contact dermatitis, which is a skin rash that occurs due to a diseased part of the skin in direct contact with a substance or object that can cause allergic reactions or irritation.
2. Atopic dermatitis, which is a skin rash that arises due to eating or exposure to conditions that can stimulate the emergence of allergic reactions.
3. Insect bite or insect bite.
4. Folliculitis, which is a disease of hair follicle infection caused by bacterial infection.
5. Scabies, which is a skin infection due to house dust mites.
6. And others.
Every skin disease needs a direct examination to find out what the disease is. For this reason, consult with your nearest doctor so you can do a medical interview and direct physical examination. If needed, the doctor will take a sample of the rash to be examined under a microscope.
In the meantime, avoid applying anything to the rash except the medication your doctor prescribes. Do not break the bump because it can cause an infected wound.
Thus hopefully useful.