Why Does Menstrual Blood Come Out So Much At The End Of The Period?
I am a teenage girl aged 18 years. Why menstruation in the early days of blood that comes out a little and brown. However, from the middle to the end of the blood that comes out a lot. For example, today is the 7th day, there is a lot of blood and clots. And the next day stop immediately. I wonder why?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Every person has a different menstrual pattern. Even in one person menstrual patterns can change. However, there are medical normal menstrual standards, namely:
1. Menstrual cycle (the distance between two menstrual periods close together) is normal between 21-35 days.
2. Normal menstruation is between 3-7 days.
3. The amount of normal menstrual blood is less than 80cc in one cycle. The characteristics of menstrual blood are suspected of more than 80cc in one menstrual cycle, namely:
a. Changing pads in 2 hours due to full.
b. Change the pads at night because it's full.
c. Blood clots coming out of coins or more.
The menstrual pattern whether a few days at the beginning only in the form of spots then at the end of the menstrual period comes out a lot like menstruation generally or in the first days of menstruation immediately come out a lot, this will differ in each person, as well as one menstrual cycle in one person with other cycles can also vary. There is no normal benchmark as to what in this regard. However, if you have any of the characteristics of abnormal menstruation, you should consult a gynecologist directly. So that further inspection can be done. To find out what causes your complaint. In general, menstruation is not normal, can occur due to:
1. Hormonal disorders, which can occur due to excess body beats or lack of, wrong dietary patterns, rarely exercise or exercise excessively, stress and lack of sleep.
2. Reproductive system diseases, such as polycystic ovary syndrome, uterine myoma, endometriosis, adenomyosis and others.
3. Systemic diseases, such as thyroid disorders and others.
Meanwhile, try to live a healthy lifestyle. If complaints are not yet normal menstruation has not improved, immediately consult a specialist obstetrician.
Thus hopefully useful.