Why Have A Few Rashes And Swelling Appear Around The Genitals?
Tonight, I want to ask, I’ve had a rash around the genitals around the genitals with wounds and lumps along with swelling. .What to do?
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
In connection with your complaint, there are several diseases that might occur, namely:
1. Allergic contact dermatitis
3. Genital herpes
To be able to find out the cause of your complaint, you should consult with a dermatologist and yes. The doctor will conduct medical questions and answers, relevant physical examinations and supporting examinations as needed. Treatment will be adjusted to the cause of your complaint.
Some things that you should never do, namely:
1. Don't scratch the void part because it will only aggravate and increase the risk of transmission.
2. Maintain cleanliness of sex organs by washing them 2 times a day and every BAK and BAB.
3. Change underwear with cotton that is easy to absorb sweat.
4. Don't use special feminine cleansers, because they can be at risk of irritation.
5. Wash clothes thoroughly with washing soap and warm water. Then the clothes are ironed before use.
6. Use protection during intercourse until healed.
7. Invite your sexual partner to see a doctor too.