Why Is There A Hole Under My Skin?
Excuse me doctor, I’m a 17-year-old girl. under the skin of the index finger of my right hand there is always a small hole, there is a needle as big as a coriander seed. sometimes there are forming bumps, if the skin is cut out of water and there is indeed a hole underneath. What do you think this is? Thanks doctor, I hope doctors are always healthy.
Thank you for your question on HealthReplies.com.
In general, abnormalities in the skin can be caused by several causes. But to ensure clearer, skin disorders must be done further tests, such as more interviews, physical examinations and investigations. Here I will try to explain some of the possible causes of skin disorders that you experience, including:
1. Allergic contact dermatitis, skin disorders due to an allergic reaction which in general other people will not cause a reaction, but some people who have allergies will cause an excessive response.
2. Irritant contact dermatitis, irritation due to irritants that are used daily, irritants that can cause skin irritation including perfume, soap, cosmetics, alcohol, water, etc.
3. Insect bite, is a insect bite or poison that can cause abnormalities in the skin.
All of these disorders have various forms, if you have allergies then it can be caused due to allergies. But if not, the most likely approach is due to the presence of irritants. You can treat these symptoms by:
1. Avoid the ingredients
2. Use a soap or cleaning tool with a soft material
3. Use cosmetic ingredients or hypoallergic cleansers
4. Use an anti-inflammatory ointment
If accompanied by bleeding, pus and swelling then immediately check with your doctor.
May be useful. Always healthy.